Police & Emergency Services at house fire in Palma.

Police & Emergency Services at house fire in Palma.

07-12-2021Ultima Hora

A Minorcan woman with reduced mobility died in a basement in Calle Vistalegre, near Porto Pi Shopping Centre on Tuesday.

Firefighters and SAMU 061 Emergency Services rushed to the scene but were unable to save the 78-year-old woman.

Investigators say her mattress caught fire when a cigarette was not put out properly.

One of the Officers at the woman's house had to be given oxygen after suffering from smoke inhalation.

Comments

To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and be logged in.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.