The health minister, Patricia Gómez, informed parliament on Tuesday that the Balearic government has urged the Spanish government to take legal action against tour agencies that organised or collaborated with trips and events for Spanish students.
Balearics urging legal action against organisers of student trips
Health minister defends Balearic government's actions
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca