President Armengol has welcomed remarks made by the British ambassador, Hugh Elliott, on Wednesday, which indicated that the UK government is considering the possibility of treating the Balearics separately when it conducts its next travel review. "We welcome this, as the health situation in the Balearics is much better" than in other regions of Spain.
Balearic president welcomes possibility of UK green listing
Health situation in the Balearics much better than the mainland
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!