Spain's health ministry on Wednesday scrapped a nationwide plan to gradually reopen nightlife just a week after introducing it, following widespread complaints from regional authorities who dismissed it as either too strict or too loose.
Spain backtracks on nightlife rules after regional complaints
Transmission has fallen steadily as vaccination rates have picked up
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!