European Union governments met on Tuesday to discuss progress on a COVID-19 certificate to help citizens travel more freely across the 27-nation bloc and open up summer tourism.
The EU's proposed COVID-19 travel certificate
Tourism-dependent countries hope it will end the current patchwork of national rules
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca