The Union of Fairground Attractions yesterday met with the Mayor of Palma, José Hila, to seek an alternative to the Fira del Ram Spring fair that has been cancelled for the second consecutive year.
Palma council urged to allow some fairground attraction
Before the virus, Son Fusteret accommodated a total of 170 attractions
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca