With so many people having headed for the mountains to see the snow on Saturday, the mayor of Escorca, Toni Solivellas, has criticised the "collapse" caused by the traffic and the snow.
Escorca mayor condemns the "collapse" because of the snow
"The same problem as always"
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!