Of the 31 new positive cases of coronavirus in the Balearics that were reported on Friday, 22 of them (71%) related to care homes for the elderly.
Seventy per cent of new coronavirus cases are at care homes
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca