The regional health ministry reports that there are currently ten patients with coronavirus at the Meliá Palma Bay Hotel, which has been adapted for medical purposes. There are 24 beds available at the hotel, a number which can be increased if necessary.
Ten coronavirus patients at Meliá Palma Bay Hotel
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca