According to social security figures, there were on average 5,384 self-employed people in Calvia between March and September last year. These represented 20% of registrations in the municipality with social security - the highest percentage in Majorca's "part forana" (anywhere but Palma).
Calvia has most self-employed affected by the crisis
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims