Between Tuesday, the seventh, and Easter Monday, there was a total of 184 passengers at Minorca Airport - a daily average of just over 26 for the three routes that were operating: Palma, Barcelona and Madrid.
Twenty-six passengers a day at Minorca Airport
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca