The lower the temperature, the higher the number of coronavirus infections in Spain, according to a new study led by the State Meteorological Agency, or Aemet and the Carlos III Health Institute, or SCIII.
Can sunshine make it all better?
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca