The government has finally decided that the tourist tax will not double in the low-season months from November to April. A reason given is that a freezing of the rate for these months is consistent with the promotional strategy "Better in Winter".
Tourist tax will not go up between November and April
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca