The Balearic president, Francina Armengol, yesterday praised the “significant gesture” by King Felipe to receive leading politicians at the Marivent Palace and stressed the “respect” that the King had shown regarding the “decision” of the Balearic Government that the public should be able to use the palace gardens: something which the Royal Household is considering.
President Armengol hails King Felipe’s “respect"
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured