The Balearic president, Francina Armengol, yesterday praised the “significant gesture” by King Felipe to receive leading politicians at the Marivent Palace and stressed the “respect” that the King had shown regarding the “decision” of the Balearic Government that the public should be able to use the palace gardens: something which the Royal Household is considering.
President Armengol hails King Felipe’s “respect"
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements