The most recent hot summer in Soller was insufferable often with traffic stretching as far as the eye could see from beyond the Soller tunnel and down towards the port. There was literally nowhere to park and cafés were bursting. Our main shopping street in the town was awash with tour groups, with everyone angry, hot and fed up.
Is Soller another victim of overtourism?
Soller, desperately needs an all-year-round strategy
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children