With Sant Antoni council and the hoteliers association having told the Balearic government this week that the so-called Law of Excesses “has not worked and all it’s done is damage the resort’s image”, perhaps it’s time for a rethink.
The all-inclusive Mallorca con
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca