Yes, I know, statistics, statistics etc. and how can one prove anything with a survey base of 600 when the potential population size (for a whole month) is in the region of 2.8 million, but I am inclined to give professional market researchers the benefit of the doubt. Put it this way, I have a confidence level of 95% in the validity of their findings with a margin of error (the benefit of the doubt) of plus or minus five per cent.
Overcrowding - Mallorca's tourists' greatest concern
Price was found to be more of a motivation than sun and beach
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major