While the Balearic government were celebrating in Berlin this week that a record four million German tourists would be coming on holiday to the islands this year, political groups and environmental organisations in Mallorca were plotting how to reduce the number of tourists. It is certainly a sign of the times.
It is certainly a sign of the times
Also in News
- Flight misery continues at Palma Airport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones visit their great friends at the Sa Bassa Blanca Museum
- Rafa Nadal's new family home almost complete in Porto Cristo
- $110,000,000 superyacht shines in Mallorca