I wonder if it is just me - however nowadays I find myself going out-of-my-way to avoid radio and televisions news bulletins? This recent avoidance of anything newsworthy is a very new phenomenon with me because in the past I have always been something of a news junkie; in that I was always interested, that’s the word - interested. Nowadays, not so much!
Come on, be honest: Who else avoids the news?
I was always interested, that’s the word - interested. Nowadays, not so much!
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less