It has been a very long time since I have travelled to a country where I could neither speak the language or it had got rather rusty, and a city break, well decades. So being back in Paris for the first time in over 30 years I was looking forward to brushing up my French.
When travel was fun
All the little chestnuts we learnt at school and the need for a phrase book are all gone, it’s boring...
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less