While Mallorcan hoteliers faff about over whether it is worth their time and money staying open this winter to accommodate Spanish pensioners as part of the government-subsidised Imserso programme of holidays, they are missing a trick.
A Mallorca winter mess
While the hoteliers can not decide on whether to open or not for Spanish pensioners, the Costa del Sol has got it right.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma