Earlier in the week here in middle England, we had a thirty-six hour period of changeable weather that lurched between an agreeably warm 22ºC and violent thunderstorms, whereupon it hammered down with rain between glimpses of late summer sunshine.
Turned out nice again, hasn't it - How's the weather with you?
This British obsession with the weather in all its various guises is not just UK based now is it?
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children