At the Council of Mallorca, there are discussions between the three governing parties - PSOE, Més, Podemos - regarding limits on the number of vehicles in summer. They have in mind, therefore, the number of hire cars, although for legal reasons there can't be discrimination - limits would have to apply to all vehicles entering the island.
Nowhere to park
Don't put all the blame on tourist hire cars
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims