The Times is not what it was. Long gone are the days when the front page was full of personal ads and public notices. In 2022, therefore, Times readers can discover on the front page - as they would have done on Tuesday - that you can cop a 645 pound (750 euro) fine if you urinate in the sea at any beaches in Vigo, Galicia, a place to which only Times readers presumably go on holiday. And if they do, they would surely not dream of doing such a thing. Times readers, tourists of excess? Never!
Don't pee in the sea
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children