Last winter, the main UK travel operators and tour operators were talking about a significant increase in holiday bookings this year with massive pent up demand for holidays in the UK. Granted, we were starting to see some light at the end of the Covid tunnel but no one knew that Russia was going top invade Ukraine.
Comment: UK airports caught napping
Not a great restart for the industry.
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers