The main unions in the Balearics estimate that the Spanish government’s labour reform will result in 13,000 casual workers being placed on permanent or ‘fijo discontinuo’ contracts.
Reforming the labour market in itself will not alter the nature of seasonality
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca