At least the Spanish government had the common good sense to announce on Monday that British travellers will need to present a negative test if they are not fully vaxxed. Common good sense, but some were wondering who the tests applied to, as in ages. As always, you are left to go and hunt for the detail. Whoever said that living (and travelling) with Covid was easy. No one.
The Blog: Losing control, confusion and the stable door
The incidence among the 16-29 age group was 188.82
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!