The British government yesterday unveiled a six million pound promotion al package to attract foreign tourists back to the UK while there were reports in some respected media outlets that Spain, along with France, may not be given the green light when the first traffic light review is carried out.
Viewpoint: Does London want travel?
Does the British government want millions of Britons flocking overseas
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca