The Palma Boat Show is one of the highlights of the nautical calendar in the Balearics. As we all know the nautical industry is vital for the local economy and employs thousands of people. The organisers of the Palma Boat Show, which should have taken place this month, had no option but to postpone it for obvious reasons but I was rather surprised that they have now decided to cancel it completely for this year.
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca