So the Kremlin won the US presidential election, not Donald Trump. The latest allegations surrounding a "dodgy dossier" held by the Russian security services and a "hacking campaign" by Russian intelligence officials look more like a plot from a new Tom Clancy novel rather than modern-day US politics. If the allegations were not so serious it would be rather funny; the Russians help get a US president elected and then blackmail him thanks to a dodgy dossier. I suspect that the Russians must think that Christmas has come early this year. Reports that they managed to "rig" the election in Trump's favour clearly underline that they are a force to be reckoned with.
From Russia with love
Also in News
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares