A month after the birth of his son, Rafael Nadal is in Italy for the Turin Masters Cup. And with him is his wife, Mery Perelló, and baby Rafael.
Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less