Contestants on ITV's hit Mallorca-made dating show, Love Island, have been told to beware of the snakes at the new Mallorca villa, according to UK news reports.
Beware of the Mallorca snakes, Love Island contestants told
Hit show moved to new villa
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Ridiculous, there are no poisonous snakes on the island. Hopefully the Bulletin has got it wrong again and the contestants were told to take care and not disturb the nesting snakes, just like any other nesting creature. They don't need to beware of the snakes.