Podemos are pressing for a limit to the number of hire cars in the Balearics. The party wants island councils to comply with national law on climate change and establish low CO2 emission zones. An aspect of this would be to limit the number of hire cars which arrive on the islands. Another would be, if councils were to wish this, limits on private vehicles coming from the mainland. This is already the case in Formentera, while the council in Ibiza has also been studying this possibility.
Call for limits on the number of hire cars in the Balearics
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca