The Airlander could be in service and flying tourists to destinations like Mallorca by 2028.
The MSC World Europa is visiting the Port of Palma today
Big investment in Ibiza and Mallorca.
Last year, 6,640 reports of holiday fraud were made to Action Fraud and data shows July and August saw highest number of reports made, at 804 and 781 respectively.
The absolute peak of the cycling season will be at the end of April.
Fly to Mallorca for the day and enjoying a full English breakfast for just 30 pounds.
The free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is being phased out following the United Kingdom’s departure from the European Union.
16 per cent of Britons can’t do without ketchup or sliced bread when going abroad.
"Mallorca is way ahead in terms of current bookings."
Consubal has argued that this practice is “contrary to the rights of consumers and users”.
The flights available are for flights between 5 March and 16 June and places are limited.
There are special jackets or waistcoats that can hold up to ten extra kilograms.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma