Like the summer swallows, which return faithfully to Mallorca each and every year, as soon as Easter has been put to bed, the annual pilgrimage of friends and relatives visiting family residents on the island also kicks in. One of the perks attached to living here on this beautiful Balearic isle is that you are never shy of a visitor or two, irrespective of whether you really want them!
Friend or Freebie?
Vet your visitors and enjoy your own island summer at your own pace
Also in Holiday
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!