It is well known that the customs in Mallorca are sometimes different from those in Central Europe. Nevertheless, it makes sense to point out a few things that are better left undone on the island in order to avoid ridicule or even provoking bewilderment or unpleasant reactions. Our sister paper Mallorca Magazin has compiled a list of tongue-in-cheek things not to do when on holiday in Mallorca.
Seven things you'd better not do in Mallorca while on holiday!
Here are a few things that are better left undone on the island
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major