Visitors and residents of Mallorca know very well how much fiestas and historical celebrations mean to the community. Every Village, Town and City has its celebrations and local people living in other places return for them every year. The ‘Soller Firo’ gained more and more attention every year until the pandemic stopped it for two years. Prior to that it was so popular that wristbands and tickets had to be issued for the final showdown.
Humans of Mallorca and the Soller Firo
This is a community event and celebrates every part of Soller Valley life
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca