We have friends in down-under Australia who delight in spending their Christmas Days on the beach! The pics they post are always enviable, especially when viewed in front of a roaring fire with thoughts of swimming in turquoise waters definitely on the back boiler until next summer. The chill-out Christmas concept sounds wonderful. A hot, sunny beach in December? Absolute bliss!
There’s No Place Like Home
One of the first things I ever cooked as a teenager was a Vesta Beef Curry
Also in Holiday
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!