Even if you are not a lover of dragonflies and damselflies, when one passes close by, you cannot help but admire the vibrant colours or even their size. But sit close by any body of water and you will see a variety of these amazing creatures which are carnivorous, excellent flyers and very relaxing to watch.
Wild Mallorca: A Damsel In Distress!
A bit like the lichens, their presence indicates an unpolluted area
Also in Holiday
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca