A defect you’ll find in many Palma restaurants is that the menu hardly ever changes, except for those all-too-few occasions when they put a seasonal dish on the blackboard. That doesn’t happen at Casa Maruka — the menu is revamped frequently and every time I’ve eaten there I’ve also found scrummy surprises on the blackboard.
The Restaurant Review
Always a scrummy surprise at Maruka
Always a gastronomic adventure
Also in Holiday
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024