Over the years, one of the things I’ve noticed that visiting friends seem to rave about when they talk about Majorca, apart from the glorious weather, the secret coves and calas, the graceful sweeps of white sandy beaches, the picturesque mountain villages, the dramatic rocky landscapes, the cristaline waters, the lush pine woodlands, the verdant mountain ranges, the terraced orange and lemon groves or the acres of native olive and almond trees is, wait for it . . . the wonderful tomatoes! Yes, that’s right. Tomatoes! And I couldn’t agree more.
Out & About
Also in Holiday
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!