Buying local and seasonal products not only reduces our environmental impact, but is also crucial to sustain the community and prosperity of the islands, always and especially in times of crisis. To facilitate for people to buy local products and to support local producers during, and after, the state of emergency in Spain, the Save The Med team have developed a list of local cooperatives and vendors in each of the Balearic Islands who sell and deliver locally produced foods and drinks, categorised by island and type of product and made it available online. Download the list from www.savethemed.org/en/news/
Save The Med’s LIST makes it easy to buy local during lockdown
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims