Essentially Mallorca, the association of businesses specialising in the island's luxury tourism sector, says that there is 95% occupancy of five-star hotels this summer. In Palma specifically, the hoteliers association puts occupancy of the city's boutique hotels at 90% in August.
Mallorca's five-star hotels close to capacity as private-jet demand grows
Private-jet numbers above pre-pandemic levels
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches