Hotelier associations for Mallorca's principal resort areas, such as Alcudia-Can Picafort, Cala Millor, Palmanova-Magalluf and Playa de Palma, are reporting occupancy of between 80% and 90%. While there are variations within the resorts, the general picture is one that is more or less comparable with early June 2019.
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims