The Balearics will have 45 'Blue Flags' on beaches and marinas this summer, one more than last year when there were 44, according to the Secretary of State for Tourism.
Balearic beaches and marinas to fly 45 Blue Flags for excellence this year
Pollensa wins back a Blue Flag
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major