Modern and contemporary art museum located in the old defence bastion on Palma’s Renaissance walls. Its central situation connects it to other relevant infrastructures and the fascinating historic city centre.
How to get to the musuem
Buses - 1, 3, 5, 7 and 20, A1, CC, N1, N4 and Tourist Bus.
Car parks - Paseo Mallorca, 2 minutes from the museum. Parque del Mar, 10 minutes away. Vía Roma, 5 minutes away.
Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
Sunday from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
The museum is closed every Monday.
The museum is closed every January 1, May 1 and December 25.
The ticket office remains open until 30 minutes before closing time.
General ticket 6.00 euros
Ticket to temporary exhibition - 4.00 euros
“Tu decideixes” (You decide) on Fridays, ticket from 0,10 cents
If you come by bike 2.00 euros
Reduced price 4.50 euros
Temporary exhibition at a reduced price 3.00 euros
The following persons are entitled to a discount on the entry fee (4.50 euros entire museum)
- Accredited students *
- Over 65s *
- Pensioners *
- Cultural and educational groups (requested in advance) *
* All visitors that are able to accredit this condition can benefit.
The following persons are entitled to a free ticket below:
- Under 12s
- Unemployed persons
- Members of Amics d'Es Baluard
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) and CIMAM (International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art)
- Members of the Institute of Contemporary Art (IAC)
- Members of the Association of Visual Artists of the Balearics (AAVIB)
- Teaching staff
- Tour guides
- Cultural managers
- Members of the Círculo de Bellas Artes de Palma
- Members of the OCB (Obra Cultural Balear)
- All visitors that are able to accredit this condition can benefit