The Council of Mallorca has published a topographical map of the Serra de Tramuntana that includes 20 hiking routes that allow visitors to discover the cultural values of all the municipalities, from Andratx to Pollensa. The itineraries are an invitation to discover the history of outstanding ethnological elements, such as snow houses, estates, watchfall tower and hydraulic systems, which led to the Serra de Tramuntana being declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Cultural Landscape category in 2011.
Twenty hiking routes to discover the culture of Mallorca's Serra de Tramuntana, published on a map
3,000 maps have been printed
Also in Holiday
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Do they have burger king there?