Travel agencies and transport operators in the Balearics are highly critical of the intention to charge certain types of transport for using the three airports in the Balearics - Ibiza and Mahon as well as Palma Son Sant Joan.
Will new Palma Airport charge increase cost of holidays?
In the case of coaches, any cost to travellers would likely be minimal
Also in Holiday
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured