When I wrote about Can Nofre at the beginning of the month, I mentioned it was one of the Seven Magnificents — a name I gave to Palma’s seven best restaurants of the 60s and early 70s.
No menú paella was ever as good as this
Andrew Valente hits the jackpot at Es Muntant in Palma
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca