Rafa Nadal before the operation.
Most unlikely he will make the Davis Cup Final 8.
You can see Rafa Nadal's luxury catamarn and, in the background, his new mansion in Porto Cristo.
Construction began shortly after his wedding in October 2019.
His involvement with the Zel project with Meliá Hotels International is "total".
Nadal says that next year will probably be his last.
The Zel hotel in Palmanova is scheduled to open on July 1.
Nadal with his family and his grandmother.
Rafa and Mery are today mourning the loss of her father.
Rafa Nadal will give a rare TV interview on Friday night.
Nadal will open up about his feelings and emotions.
Rafa with a fan during his evening out.
Result of the election too close to call.
Rafael Nadal was originally set to make his return from injury at the Barcelona Open.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma